Featured Webinar: Fastest Way To Get A Job

Featured Webinar: Fastest Way To Get A Job
Fastest Way To Get A Job Webinar

Friday, September 9, 2011

Bugging Me

The Author of this post is Darius Boone

When my daughter started bugging me about getting TV in her bedroom it was because she wanted to watch The Hills, you know, that show that used to come on MTV? Now she’s all about The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad which I’m not crazy about but I figure if that’s the worst thing she can come up with then it’s not really all that bad. Carline is a great kid and she’s always at the top of her class when it comes to school so I relented and got her one of those little plasmas to go on her desk and a subscription to satellite from TV BY DIRECT. To be honest, I think my husband and I use the new channels more than she does especially now that it’s football season but she seems to be the same kid afterall. I guess all these years I’ve been villainizing a TV when I should have just been thankful she turned out with a great sense of judgment like she’s got!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Was this article useful? If so, subscribe to our newsletter to read more!