Featured Webinar: Fastest Way To Get A Job

Featured Webinar: Fastest Way To Get A Job
Fastest Way To Get A Job Webinar

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Biz Tools: Merchant Tools


Moving Here
Contribution by Stevie Kirby
Moving was really scary but I knew it was what I needed to do to get my life back on track. I was really stuck out there in Kansas and California was just the change I needed to make sure everything was going the way I planned at this point in my life. I decided after a couple of months out here with no job that it was finally time for me to start my own business and that’s exactly what I did! I bought a food truck and I’ve had really great success so far and I love being able to make my own schedule and travel around town all day. I went and researched bank card processing when things started taking off because I couldn’t only accept cash and now I’ve got enough consistent customers that I have hired someone to work with me part time! I can’t believe after all I’ve been through I finally own my own business but I’m really glad this is how everything worked out in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Was this article useful? If so, subscribe to our newsletter to read more!