Featured Webinar: Fastest Way To Get A Job

Featured Webinar: Fastest Way To Get A Job
Fastest Way To Get A Job Webinar

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Saving Tips: "A Penny Saved is A Penny Earned"

Share
Do you believe  "A Penny Saved is A Penny Earned?"

Its the Holiday Season. Channakuh, Santa, Xmas Trees and time with the family.

Time to start the seasonal balancing of your savings with your spending. Yuck:( For many of us it is a time of great anxiety. If you are one of the many who have spent the last your unemployed or underemployed you are feeling the pain of the  Holiday BUY BUY marketing message.

So it is with that spirit I mention a simply way to reduce your expenses while you can enjoy a bit of fun. I  have spent many hours figuring out how to buy that $50  Apple Ipod headphone for $25. It is sooooo hard. But I have found a way to reduce some of my food and entertainment costs with the click of a button.

If you are like me I like to eat out at good local restaurants. But to spend $30 to $50 dollars is ridiculous and unnecessary in this economy. So I have become a very active user of sites such as Groupon. They send me local offers for deeply discounted restaurants that usually have no blackout dates or restrictions. They have saved me 100's of dollars over the last year.  Usually between 50 to 75 percent off the REAL cost of meal. No hassling. Last week I even got a Delicious Bundt cake as a gift for Thanksgiving that was $30 dollars  for only $10.
I am planning to gift some of these Groupon gift certificates to my friends and family.

I hope it is available in your area because in tough times  it sure feels to me like  "A Penny Saved is A Penny Earned."
 For More information click here.

Let me know if you have other easy Money saving tips for our readers?
Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Was this article useful? If so, subscribe to our newsletter to read more!