Featured Webinar: Fastest Way To Get A Job

Featured Webinar: Fastest Way To Get A Job
Fastest Way To Get A Job Webinar

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lifestyle: My Lunch Hour

My Lunch Hour
Thanks for the post from Darrick Moreno

I love my lunch hour because it feels like the only time in the world that is completely my own. I love watching satellite tv from www.directstartv.com on my lunch hour for a few minutes just to unwind or hear the highlights of the daily news. Then I am truly free for an entire hour to forty-five minutes. It doesn't sound like alot but at the end of the week if you add it up, that is a total of three hours and forty-five minutes. That is alot of time to yourself. If you went for a walk crocheted or worked on a quilt or read a book, the progress you make just spending three to four hours a week is phenominal. That time is special to me because I usually spend it preparing for Christmas making things for my kids or granddaughters. Since the projects are kept in a drawer at work, I can easily hide the gifts until Christmas. The surprise on their faces at Christmas almost never fails because they forget I spend my lunch hour doing this. It is time I can think about my family and the issues we may be having. It is private time I get uninterrupted to really focus, not only on my project, but problem solving. I cannot imagine my life without this precious time just for myself.


Tell us how you spend your lunch hour being productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Was this article useful? If so, subscribe to our newsletter to read more!