Featured Webinar: Fastest Way To Get A Job

Featured Webinar: Fastest Way To Get A Job
Fastest Way To Get A Job Webinar

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Holiday Tips:What I Do On My Lunch Break

What I Do On My Lunch Break
Thanks for the guest post by Julian Figueroa

My job is stingy when it comes to giving lunch breaks. I get an hour lunch break but by the time I go out to get my food and get back, I never really have time to enjoy it like I want. Only one person is allowed to take their lunch break at a time because of the few people working there, so I always go alone. Sometimes I like to watch satellite tv on my lunch break, and when I do, I have to skip going to the restaurant to buy something to eat. If I don't I won't have enough time to get home and turn on the television.
I usually try and prepare me a meal the night before work and put it in a microwave safe bowl so that when I take my lunch break, I can go home, take it out the fridge and pop it into the microwave. It takes me about 10 minutes to get to my house from the job so I have about 30 to 40 minutes to watch DirecTV and eat without any interruptions. I must say though that sometimes I get too relaxed and don't want to move when it's time to head back to work. There has even been a few times where I was late getting back to work because I fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Was this article useful? If so, subscribe to our newsletter to read more!