Featured Webinar: Fastest Way To Get A Job

Featured Webinar: Fastest Way To Get A Job
Fastest Way To Get A Job Webinar

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Online Business owners: New ad service that makes content and ads integrate

Online Business owners: New ad service that makes content and ads integrate
If you have a start up website or blog you should read this. This new service makes content and ads integrate more seamlessly for the reader. As reader of a website I have so often clicked on an interesting relevant ad that directed me to another web page. In the process my attention is shifted and I forget to return to the original relevant content. So I always thought what if they could retargeting me. This redirection is a problem for many of us. Now a company Recrue media allows us  to use retargeting advertising to return back to the original website that you were reading.  So that by retargeting companies  you can continue reading that original important article on “how to improve my interview skills”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Was this article useful? If so, subscribe to our newsletter to read more!