As an older skilled worker are you prepared to effectively answer these interview questions?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- Have you ever been fired or forced to resign?
- Why have you had so many jobs in such a short period of time?
- Can you explain this gap in your employment history?
- Exactly why do you want to work here?
- Why should we hire YOU? What can you do for us that someone else can not?
- Have you ever had problems with a supervisor or a coworker? Describe the situation for me.
- Describe some times when you were not very satisfied with your own performance. What did you do about it?
- Give me an example of a problem you faced on the job, and tell me how you solved it?
- Give me an example of an important goal you had to set and tell me about your progress in reaching that goal. What steps did you take?
- What was your role in your department's most recent success?
Learn More: In less than 15 minutes you will learn how to:
- "Package & Spin" your work experience so it is a perfect fit for the job
- Increase your confidence, easily calm nerves or fear
- Be more like-able
- Use professional words and phrases that will impress them
- Position yourself as the BEST candidate for the job
- Tell them exactly what they want to hear — so you get hired!
Use this Guide to build and re-enforce your attitude of confidently EXPECTING to succeed. Visualize yourself conquering the interview and GETTING HIRED!
Download it now. The Guide is yours, instantly — even if it's Three O'clock in the morning!