Featured Webinar: Fastest Way To Get A Job

Featured Webinar: Fastest Way To Get A Job
Fastest Way To Get A Job Webinar

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Mom and Dad

The Author of this post is Darius Boone
I always knew this day would probably come—when I need to take care of my elderly parents. As their health as continued to decline, I’ve had to travel frequently to their home in a very rural part of south Georgia to make sure their needs are being met. Even though I grew up in this small town, I have not lived there since I left for college at age 18. I didn’t maintain friendships with many people from my early school years, as I was living in distant parts of the country. When I visit my parents, it seems so remote and cut off from the world. About the only way I can stay sane while I’m there is to stay in contact with the “outside world” through the internet. I used wildbluedeals.com as a means to access the internet so I could keep up with what was going. After spending the day with Mom and Dad at their various doctor appointments, it is nice to log on and find out the current news and other events that are going on in the world.