Featured Webinar: Fastest Way To Get A Job

Featured Webinar: Fastest Way To Get A Job
Fastest Way To Get A Job Webinar

Friday, March 18, 2011

Studying along with my homework

Guest post written by Suzie Arlington
I've never really understood why people spend all that time in the library on campus, but then again my grades aren't as good as theirs, so maybe that's something that I need to start doing too. I need to change something this semester when it comes to my study habits. Most of the time I just concentrate on getting my homework assignments done, but I think that I need to put in the study time when I'm just doing normal work too.
I went online to try and find some ways that I could make studying like that a little more fun and easier for me. While I was online looking at that I found some info about satellite internet packages and after I found some more info I signed up for one of them for my college apartment.
I did find some homework study tips that I thought were really good, like looking through your notes and trying to summarize what was gone over in class that day. I take notes on my computer, so that should be pretty easy to do.

1 comment:

Was this article useful? If so, subscribe to our newsletter to read more!