Featured Webinar: Fastest Way To Get A Job

Featured Webinar: Fastest Way To Get A Job
Fastest Way To Get A Job Webinar

Monday, January 31, 2011

Share Your Comments:How Are You Changing Your Career?

Share Anonymous said...


During my unemployment (now over 8 months), I've kept active as much as possible. I completed certification as a Six Sigma Black Belt, started my own business, kept active by volunteering in professional organizations, and learned as much as possible about getting another job - personal branding, resume writing, effective cover letters. Keeping things positive helps with the depression and rejection of trying to find another job.



Don said...


I've been unemployed for almost two years. Being in the construction industry and for the first time in my career I haven't been able to find a position within my industry.
I've gone back to school working towards an advanced degree and to make ends meet, started a small company.
The stress levels though continue to increase but I'm hopeful things will be different soon.



Anonymous said...


I am beginning my third year as an unemployed high school English and social studies teacher. Worse yet, I will be 60 in April. I need to work, I desperately need to work and not for less money than the pittance I get from unemployment.

When President Obama suggested young people go into teaching I almost choked. Where are the teaching jobs?

Before I was a teacher I worked as the Assist Director of Special Projects for a publishing company, and an office manager for another company. I have KSA's but cannot find a job.



Anonymous said...


Dennis
I've been looking for a Research/Surgical position for 15 months now. I find it most discouraging when I look all day long on the internet or go out into the "world" and stil end up empty-handed. I have a home, wife, kids and all kinds of bills. I NEED A JOB to get back my self-respect and worth.

1 comment:

  1. Hello "i need a job",

    I'm Chuck. I'm 57, happily married 23 years, 3 children, 2 grand children, 2 dogs, 2 cats, 3 mortgages and haven't had a Job since 1989.

    My wife and I decided back then, to build multiple income sources instead of working a job for someone else for just one source of income. We now have over 10 income sources coming in each month and not one is from being an employee for someone else. You can do the same, it's just a matter of getting started and sticking with it.

    Below are 4 links to different income sources we have that you can get started with from free up to $5 and make yourself $15 in the process:

    http://bit.ly/MYRSHB
    http://bit.ly/IncomeSource1
    http://bit.ly/IncomeSource2
    http://bit.ly/IncomeSource4

    If you need help, or have questions, you're welcome to contact me, Chuck, on Skype @ cfsenterprises

    Getting Older & Better Everyday!

    Chuck S.

    PS This is not a free-money-ride, it takes you completing certain daily free tasks on the Internet to get paid, so if you can't get it done don't waste your time registering.

    ReplyDelete

Was this article useful? If so, subscribe to our newsletter to read more!