Free Webinar “Perfect Interview Answers” Register Here
Once at the interview, you are going to be asked a lot of questions by your potential employer. In particular, they will ask questions such as what your strengths and weaknesses are. You might want to prepare for answering questions by listing some of your attributes. Talk to former co-workers with whom you worked closely. Ask them to list some traits about you that they most admired -- work related, of course.
- Tell me about yourself. (They are not looking for personal information here)
My background to date has been centered on preparing myself to become the very best _____ I can become. Let me tell you specifically how I've prepared myself...
- Why should I hire you?
Because I sincerely believe that I'm the best person for the job. I realize that there are many other college students that have the ability to do this job. I also have that ability. But I also bring an additional quality that makes me the very best person for the job--my attitude for excellence. Not just giving lip service to excellence, but putting every part of myself into achieving it. In ... and ... I have consistently reached for becoming the very best I can become by doing the following...
- What is your long-range objective? Where do you want to be 10 or 15 years from now?
- How has your education prepared you for your career?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- What attracted you to our ad over others?