Featured Webinar: Fastest Way To Get A Job

Featured Webinar: Fastest Way To Get A Job
Fastest Way To Get A Job Webinar

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ever Stick Your Foot In Your Mouth During A Job Interview? (Video)

Share


Editor Note: If you want a quick laugh this is just the video for you. But it should give you pause to think before you stick your foot in your mouth. I like to tell people pause for at least 3 seconds before you answer an interviewers question. It just might save you from sounding like an idiot. Hope you nail the next job interview.
¥ Are You Prepared For Tricky Behavioral Interview Questions? ¥
___________________________________________________

4 comments:

  1. The "foot in mouth disease" video was the biggest waste of time I have ever spent on your site. No part of it helped me. It amused me a little, but that is not what i need.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, although its silly (and over the top) it gives pause to think before we speak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could have better spent my time submitting an application. I did not appreciate the video at all. To me it was not funny. Great waste of time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apparently unemployed people need to calm the freek down. Yes, it was funny.

    ReplyDelete

Was this article useful? If so, subscribe to our newsletter to read more!