Featured Webinar: Fastest Way To Get A Job

Featured Webinar: Fastest Way To Get A Job
Fastest Way To Get A Job Webinar

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Are You A Burned Out Job Seeker?



Are You A Burned Out Job Seeker? Time to Reboot and Refresh!


Do You Think A Vacation Can Improve Your Work Performance? Some of you are looking for a job. Some of you have a job. Either way stress is a part of your daily life. If you want to improve your performance its time to take a vacation. So close you laptop, turn off your Blackberries and Iphones. Put the "out of office sign on your door or email auto-responder". Clearing your head can really lead to a burst of new opportunities. Do you have a story to share that might help those who are resistant to taking time off? (Editor's Notes)





Get a quick pulse on how your skill's are relevant to your future career. Take the Free Career test. Start Now.


8 Ways To Cope With Stress During A Job Search

7 comments:

  1. While I agree that taking a vacation is the best solution, for those that cannot take one, getting away from "work" for even a few hours helps. There are times when I'm working for hours, and not getting anywhere. Then I finally decide to take a break, go outside and work in my garden, or go to the store. When I get back to work, I'm refreshed and my mind works better. Pounding on a problem does not work. IT takes a "healthy" mind to hear the solutions instead of trying to force your brain to work.
    So here's to taking time off. Working smarter not harder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I need a good vacation to un-wind I use http://www.vacationrentalhotspots.com They offer great deals on florida beach rentals all over the state.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that getting a Florida beach vacation rental can be a great way to clear you head and get a fresh start for work. I do it once a year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fairly good post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I have really enjoyed studying your blog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope to learn your post once more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting away always makes everything better! My friends and I have been looking at Martha's Vineyard rentals. We need a girls weekend away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good advice if you have a job but for those looking, they can't afford down time. It's a 24/7 process and if you take time off, you could miss out on the opportunity of that one job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It would be nice to take a vacation, but I have no job either to support such a luxury. Job searching is 24/7 for me. I feel guilty if I'm not applying for jobs, because you cannot waste time when you need income.

    ReplyDelete

Was this article useful? If so, subscribe to our newsletter to read more!