Do any these statements sound like you?
"I am embarrassed to say that I spent more time looking for my new computer then redoing my resume"
" Clueless. I wasted 30 hours per week for months posting my resume on job openings with out knowing that I had my resume correctly positioned."
"It's so hard to admit that I could not do something as simple as preparing my own career resume"
Now Ask yourself these 4 simple questions:
- Have you been successful in your current career?
- Are you currently getting the job interviews that you want when you submit your resume?
- Do think your resume could be improved?
- Skeptical? Have you ever thought a professional resume writer or coach might be able to help you improve your results?
Still not sure, then Discover the Benefits of a Well-Written Resume:
· It is truly the launching pad to present “you” as the candidate of choice!
· It is your calling card and sales brochure, highlighting what you have accomplished in your career as it relates to your target company's needs, problems, challenges and initiatives.
· A stellar resume can help you be among the candidates selected in the first round of interviews to the final round.
· Your resume is your foot in the door; it is your representative before you get there.
· It can mean the difference between getting and not getting an interview and, subsequently, the job you want.
· A resume provides talking points and is a “blueprint” for the interview to go into more detail about your success stories and achievements.
So your smart, capable and skilled at your occupation?
You can read and learn and understand what to do. But I know your realize that you have to know "how to" not just "what to".
If you ready to begin to try to get better results with your resume you can start here.
Start From Scratch on your resume:or call now at: