ONLINE WORKSHOPS SCHEDULE
*October 21, 22, 23: "Fastest Way to Get a Job” Register Here
*October 21, 22, 23: “The 30/60/90 Day Action Plan” Register Here
*October 25: LIVE EVENT “5 Simple Tips to Beat Age Discrimination”Register Here
*October 26: LIVE EVENT “Perfect Interview Answers”Register Here
*November 1: LIVE EVENT "Stop Applying and Get Hired Instantly"Register Here
*November 2: LIVE EVENT "How to Get a Job in 6 Weeks – Guaranteed”Register Here
Friday, February 10, 2012
• Facebook is the most-trafficked social media site in the world (comScore)
• Over 55,000 regional, work-related, collegiate, and high school networks
• More than half of Facebook users are outside of college
• The fastest growing demographic is those 25 years old and older
• Maintain 85 percent market share of 4-year U.S. universities
These statistics have caused businesses to realize the undiscovered power of this targeted marketing opportunity and they are trying to figure out how to use it.
Instead of spending hours searching for the many published articles/blogs, we want to collect them and encourage others, who haven’t published their results, to share them with the recruitment community. We can leverage each others experiences to create new venues and most important integrate them with other recruitment marketing strategies.
We welcome your comments and results. Let’s break them down into 2 categories, suggestions and case studies.
Here is my beginning list for SUGGESTIONS, many of which I found at Jobs in Pods Blog Facebook Recruiting Tips …
1. Join the Facebook Group Facebook for Business for a rich source of information. There are more than 25,000 members.
2. Join the Facebook group The Facebook Corporate Recruiters Network
3. Create a group for your company on Facebook. Post your apply info, list your latest jobs, build the group into a marketing tool.
4. Create a “profile page” inside of Facebook and attract fans of your page. You can also use facebook advertising to get fans.
Click here to read part 2 of this article
Recruiters/Employers:Would you like to reach skilled workers:
Start you're Job and Internship Search
Posted by Sari Lawson at 3:10 AM