"What if Christmas doesn't come from a store.What if Christmas...perhaps...means a little bit more!"~Dr. Seuss, How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
Must your life go on hold? And then there’s the gifts, the entertaining, the decorating.
Here are some things you can do to participate and keep up your momentum into 2015:
- Continue your job search. Do not give up. The resume that you submit in December may not get read until January, but it WILL get there. Create you own Personal-Job-Search.
- Take advantage of down time for self-improvement, resume revisions - take online webinars! Register HERE for our most popular webinar which will take place on : "5 Tips to Battle Ageism." Enjoy these Free Job Search Webinars.
- Go to parties and get-togethers. They are great for networking, meeting new people, keeping your spirits up.
- Worried about gifts – DIY! People don’t expect lavish gifts and what’s better than something made with love. Do you bake, knit, paint or like photography?
- Consider having a potluck. Have everyone bring a dish and have your own party! BYOB!
- Take a stroll downtown or in your neighborhood with friends and family to look at the beautiful lights and/or window displays.
- Remember to exercise to keep your mind clear and your energy high.