Free Online Workshop "How to Get a Job in 6 Weeks - Guaranteed" Register Here
- Abbreviating when you write. Ex. “TTYL” Talk to you later.
- Spelling errors on your social media , resume and emails.
- Listing your other interests and hobbies that are fun, but not necessarily good employee traits. Like partying instead of scuba diving.
- During interviews avoiding eye contact, bad breath and confrontational body language.
- 73% of Employers checked social media before hiring. Yes if you post it then assume it part of “your permanent record”.
- Dressing too Casual.