Featured Webinar: Fastest Way To Get A Job

Featured Webinar: Fastest Way To Get A Job
Fastest Way To Get A Job Webinar

Monday, January 30, 2012

YAPPY DOGS


Contribution by Saul Martin


I usually walk my dog everyday. If we haven’t walked by four o’clock, my dog starts to get antsy. If I get up to pick something up or walk in the kitchen, he will whine and stare at his leash. Sometimes when we walk, I make sure that I take the mail and we stop by the post office box. Today, I had to take my ADT SAINT BONIFACIUS bill and drop it in the mail box. For some reason, my dog hates when we have to walk past the mailbox. I think that it may be the yappy dogs that live near the mailbox. Every time that we walk by they start, “yap yap yap yappy yap yap.” I know that their owners love them, but sometimes they drive me absolutely bonkers! They obviously drive my dogbonkers too! I do like walking him every day tough, it gives us time to spend outside. My pup certainly enjoys it as long as I don’t make him walk with me to take a letter to drop in the mailbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Was this article useful? If so, subscribe to our newsletter to read more!