Featured Webinar: Fastest Way To Get A Job

Featured Webinar: Fastest Way To Get A Job
Fastest Way To Get A Job Webinar

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Transfer To Albuquerque


Contributed by Milford Woods:


I always heard from other people what a great place Albuquerque is, but I never thought I would end up there. I always lived on the East Coast, and thought I would stay there. I always thought the East Coast had a specific culture that I was a part of and that I wouldn’t fit in anywhere else. I lived in Washington, DC for five years, and then Boston for ten. When my boss offered me a transfer to New Mexico I was hesitant to even consider it. Then he told me that it would be a big promotion, and it included a 20% raise in salary. That was a hard deal to ignore since the cost of living would be significantly cheaper there. I discussed it with my husband and he thought we should definitely do it. He was sick of the cold Boston winters, so that was that. We were in Albuquerque in two months time. We found a great home and got connected with Albuquerque ADT Security so we could feel safe in our new neighborhood. So far everything is great her. We love the warm weather and are adjusting well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Was this article useful? If so, subscribe to our newsletter to read more!