What do you think of this list of jobs. Is it just pure BS or do you agree? Be sure to comment below. A nationwide survey from "More" asked midlife women to define the most important elements of a great job including salary and benefits. With top salaries at over $141,000 dollars for a C.T.O. and starting salaries for Local Farmers at $35,020. (Editor's note)
10 Best Jobs for Over 40 Women:
- "Community Service Coordinator/Manager(volunteer coordinator, program director)Salary: Most earn $42,110 to $73,470
- Personal Financial Adviser(financial planner)Salary: Most earn $46,390 to $119,290
- Environmental Scientist(hydrologist, environmental ecologist, environmental chemist, ecological modeler)Salary: Most earn $45,340 to $78,980
- Registered Nurse(critical care, emergency, oncology, clinical)Salary: Most earn $51,640 to $76,570
- Computer and Information Systems Manager(chief technology officer, management information systems (MIS) director, information technology (IT) director)Salary: Most earn $88,240 to $141,890
- Education Administrator(principal, assistant principal, provost, dean of students, school district administrator, director of student services)Salary: Most earn $68,360 to $102,830 (elementary and secondary school)
- Strategic/Crisis Communication Professional(crisis manager, strategic communication specialist)Salary: Most earn $38,400 to $71,670
- Accountant(public accountant, management accountant, government accountant, internal auditor)Salary: Most earn $45,900 to $78,210
- Human Resources Specialist(job analyst, compensation manager, employee benefits manager, training and development manager, recruiter)Salary: Most earn $35,020 to $67,730
- Small-Scale Niche Farmer Salary: Most earn $26,800 to $76,230"
Read Full Story: More.com by Kate Ashford
Would you like to Create Brilliantly Crafted Cover Letters? Learn More.
Search Articles:How to Create Cover Letters