Featured Webinar: Fastest Way To Get A Job

Featured Webinar: Fastest Way To Get A Job
Fastest Way To Get A Job Webinar

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Having to show A Dog your resume! Halloween: how scary can a Job Interview get??

Share



Check out the dozens of Funny and scary Interview stories on Interns Over 40 Facebook fan page . Or post your story on Interns over 40 LinkedIn Group.



Halloween is nearly here. Fun for the kids, but how about you job seekers and recruiters.


So POST your scariest JOB interview story... It can be funny or sick or crazy.. you can post it as video , text or photos in Facebook. Best story will get a$25.00 Starbucks Gift Card.
Join Interns over 40 on facebook and post your story.
The Poodle Interview
I electronically sent my resume and samples to an internet advertising firm in Philadelphia.I got an immediate response! “How soon can you come in and speak with us? No. that’s too late! Can you come in tomorrow? We want you to me...et with our president.” So after juggling some deadlines and pulling a late nighter, my freelance clients covered, I arrived with portfolio in hand bright and early the next day. I sat in the lobby waiting for 20 minutes. Not a good sign. Then a woman from HR came out and brought me into an empty office explaining the president was “busy”. In walked a poodle( yes, a poodle). The poodle was introduced to me as the president’s dog who roamed freely about the building and wasn’t that a sign of how cool they were…... continued on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Was this article useful? If so, subscribe to our newsletter to read more!