Editors Notes: If you are seeking new career or job would it not make sense to start with the best employers that you could work for. This list published by AARP is a good start. It has both diverse industries and institutions from Public Education Institutions such as MIT to Avis Rental Car.
1. Cornell University
2. First Horizon National Corporation
3. National Institutes of Health
4. The YMCA of Greater Rochester
5. National Rural Electric Cooperative Association
6. S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
7. Massachusetts Institute of Technology
8. Stanley Consultants
9. Brevard Public Schools
10. George Mason University
11. City of Glendale, Arizona
12. Securian Financial Group
13. Dept of Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Admin.
14. Nevada Federal Credit Union
15. Pinnacol Assurance
16. Oklahoma City University
17. Intuitive Research and Technology Corporation
18. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
20. Adecco Group North America
22. Commonwealth of Massachusetts--Executive
23. Lee County Electric Cooperative
24. Virginia Commonwealth University
26. The Aerospace Corporation
28. Harvard University
29. Pepco Holdings, Inc.
30. F.E.G.S. Health and Human Services System
31. San Antonio Lighthouse for the Blind
32. Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
33. University of Pittsburgh
34. Solix Inc.
35. Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC
36. S&T Bank
37. Michelin North America
39. Corinthian Colleges, Inc.
40. FCCI Insurance Group
41. Hanson Professional Services Inc.
42. Union Bank
43. MEI Technologies, Inc.
44. Intel Corporation
46. Winston-Salem Industries for the Blind, Inc.
47. GA Department of Human Resources
48. Express Employment Professionals
49. Prestige Services, Inc.
50. University of St. Thomas
For the full article: