Featured Webinar: Fastest Way To Get A Job

Featured Webinar: Fastest Way To Get A Job
Fastest Way To Get A Job Webinar

Thursday, August 13, 2009

From Finance to Fish - career changing story

"Ask Espenscheid and she'll say that going from money management to fishing gear was no big leap. "Most jobs boil down to selling -- to selling yourself," she insists. "In my previous life, I was selling financial services. Now what I'm selling is adventure and excitement and fun. And I get photos from women all over the country saying, 'I'm wearing your Fishin' Chix shirt, and look at the 60-pound fish I caught!'" So far, 150 women have paid $129 in annual dues"

http://www.more.com/2009/2994-a-sea-change--from-financial/3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Was this article useful? If so, subscribe to our newsletter to read more!